Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

In the weekened

On Saturday my uncle, cousin and I have a sneaky breakfast down at the bakeries then traveling to the farm to feed the animals (pigs, sheep,cows,goat) we had to re-located the pigs in the hot sun down the hill more after the dogs (misty and fatty) got let out they started chasing the chicken all the way down the hill by the road we tried to call them back but one dident and went to close to the road and the car came across hit misty to the ground we all stood them look for five second runing down to get her misty was crying for help my uncle carrying her and we put bandage around her leg giving her all the attention. riding back in the front seat with me laying down sadly, last night was the best as she layed with me all night hopping to get better. looking in the morning how sad she was but lucky worst happened to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment