Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Fun Run 2019

On Monday we walked to the train from our school to catch a ride to the local UK rugby fields for our fun run, Once we got there we huddled in our house group there was red for Waiomio, blue for Ngapipito, yellow for Tuamarere and orange for tirghanga. I was in red so each group had to say there chant as a chant off we had flags to supposed our team. As we ran we have to go junior to senior it took forever to get to the 12 year old but once we were called up and blow the horn everyone raced across the sore rocks to the padack with alot of mudd it was fun having a mud fight at the end but it was cold as we got to the train but make sure you comment and like my post plez ok bye




 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Teaumihi my name is Braidon I like watching your blog and I liked watching the fish jump out of the water and caught the bird, when it did that it looked cool. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete