Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Hoildays

For the two week holidays that I have enjoyed with friend and family, the days that are now memories. One of my favorite day is the second week when I nearly stayed at my friend house for almost a week  with another friend we played around on our device and watch movie and stay up late  and I mean late like 3:00 am late and my other friend payton we listen to music and play hid and seek outside in the dark and spot light and making each other laugh and watching horror movie it was fun but scary atleast we had yummy snacks and my friends even came to my house but all we done was dacing and playing with my annoying sisters and watching more scary movies and have lollies and spring rolls but its good that we spend time together becaues we are all going to different school next year for collage and it will be good if we had some memories

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tunisia, Jacque from next door. It looks like you had the best holidays I had really busy one that I will most tell you about in Lunch. I had the whole first week free but still I stayed home with my mum. Come and visit my blog at https://kpsjacquelym.blogspot.com/ Keep up the great work. BYEEEE !!!

    ReplyDelete